Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 172 - Sunday


Happy Father's Day Steve!
I absolutely love watching you interact with our kids! You have always been such a "hands on" dad and I love that about you!!!
Our children are more blessed than they realize right now, but I know........
.......and I love you so much for it!!


I went in the house for 2 minutes and the brats I was cooking (my hubby's fav) caught on fire and burned!! Seriously, 2 minutes.....crispy critters!
Good thing I had added this flank steak to the grill!!!

7 comments:

Darla said...

yes, your kids are blessed. your oldest son always cracks me up with his choices of expressions. i have never met him but i can sense his personality through the pictures, haha. great photo!

sara said...

I know, right! He just can NOT take a "normal" picture. he's been that way from birth! ha!

Mari said...

What a crazy bunch! That's a fun picture. I don't grill because I can burn anything on it!

Michelle said...

No one likes burned weenies. :)

bentonflocke said...

fantastic shots!! You are also blessed with your husband and your beautiful children!

Sad, what happened with the brats!

Kim said...

Sorry about the brats but I don't think your hubby suffered much. That flank steak looks so good. And the corn? AMAZING! Sweet corn is one of the things I miss most.

riTa Koch said...

Great photos!
Wonderful kids!
Amazing neighbors!
Fun vacation!
Super hubby & dad!
What's a few burn brats?