Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 128 - Saturday, May 8


Tonight at church we celebrated our graduating seniors
Here they are with the youth pastor


Each family decorated a table that represented their grad's life
I had a rolling slide show on my Mac and different things that represented Jason's accomplishments


After dinner, they brought the grads up on the stage and introduced each one and told what their plans were. Then the mic was open which allowed people to tell them something encouraging, a funny story about them, how much they have meant to them, etc.

It was a beautiful night!!!

5 comments:

Mari said...

It sounds like a special night of remembering and looking forward!

Molytail said...

What a lovely evening! The table set up thing is a very neat idea ~ although I have to admit, I know I'd have been sooooo embarrassed by that as a teenager! :-P

Michelle said...

Reading about the senior celebration gets me a little teary eyed knowing that my daughter will be a senior in a blink of an eye.

Darla said...

your son is beginning to look 'older' and mature. i noticed the same with my daughter recently. maybe it happens at the end of this year. i'm not sure. but he is definately a handsome fellow. i know you are proud of him in many ways. what a blessing!

bentonflocke said...

what a special night!!!