Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 245 - Thursday, Sept. 2

One of the leaders of MOPS at our church asked me a while back if I would host their leadership team for a working lunch and give a cooking demo/testimony.

Ya'll this was so much fun!!!


Everything is prepared and ready to demo!!
The hardest part was telling them my testimony while trying to cook. I used to be a better multi tasker!!!

I taught them a dish I learned in Italy,
Broccoli Pasta


My best compliment was 3 of them going back for thirds!!!

5 comments:

LuAnn said...

sounds good and looks great - I would like that one !!!!

Aspiemom said...

Looks good! It was very nice of you to do that.

Darla said...

yummo! i would have been in that group going back for thirds i'll bet. :)

Mari said...

Sounds like a fun event!

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron