Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 272 - Wednesday, Sept. 29


Today was our prettiest day ever and perfect because today was the day was was to meet these two friends!!!


Lisa and Karin!!!
Karin and I lived near each other in Indian, but hadn't seen each other for over 5 years. And this was my first time to meet Lisa in person!!! Definitely a highlight for me!!
Lisa brought her kids and Karin brought 3 of her TEN!!


Aiden loved my bracelet!!!


Though the kids had never met, they were fast friends!!
I am a bit jealous these two ladies live relatively close together!!!

After they had to leave, mom and I took a trolley tour of the city.


We ended up at a restaurant my friend Wendi told me about. If you get there before 4:00pm, the lobsters are $10. We loved this place, the Purple Shamrock, it was open air and the people that worked there were so fun!!


We ended our evening at Blue Man Group!!!
What a GREAT day!!!

3 comments:

Mari said...

Another wonderful day! You're lucky to see the Blue Man group!

Darla said...

What a fun filled day! I'm excited for you! :)

bentonflocke said...

what a wonderful day for you all!