Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 308 - Thursday, Nov. 4


 Today was a pretty amazing day!!!
First, the Grace Korean staff took our church staff (our youth pastor couldn't make it) to lunch at the most incredible sushi restaurant.  It was so much fun to visit with them in a casual setting and get to know each other even more!!


Then my wonderful husband told me to pack my bags for two nights, that we were "getting away" for a couple of days.  What he really had planned was surprising me with 5 of my closest friends!!!  They were waiting for me at a restaurant and Steve had arranged for us all to spend 2 nights at a bed and breakfast here in Little Rock.  These ladies came from CO, TX and GA to celebrate with me!  I love them!!! 

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

wow - how nice from your husband! You are so blessed with him