Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 359 - Saturday, Dec 25

Ok, so I just realized that I screwed up on my numbers somewhere along the way and found it was too far back to change them all....so I am just righting it today!

The kids showered us with confetti poppers when the came out doing the Bowyer Dance today...


 The most creative gift of the day.....


Can you tell there are pictures of my husband and the kids on the M&Ms!
This was SO cool!!!

And the best image for me.....
my son working out a lego set I put in his stocking as a joke.
This is a sweet picture!


5 comments:

Terry said...

Howdy Sara
Wonderful images !!!!!!
Blessings to you and yours and a belated Merry Christmas too !
It seems no matter how hard I try I simply can't make it around to everyone in blogland as quickly as I would like to ,so please know you have been thought of and prayed for as well .
Blessings of peace,love, and daily joy in the coming new year.
Until next time
Happy Trails

Mari said...

Those M&M's are so cool!
I should put Legos in my sons stocking - he always loved them. Good idea!

bentonflocke said...

wow - personalized M&M´s - what a special gift - where can you buy that?

Cool shot of your elder one with the lego - boys love it, in each age...

bentonflocke said...

My younger one´s got a head full of snow... ;-)

Michelle said...

Oh, how I hate to discover I messed up numbering my days. I did that last year and wasn't happy to go back and change everything!

Great Holiday shots! I just wanted to pop in a wish you a Happy New Year!