Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 73 - Monday, march 14

I was sitting on my parents porch having my coffee and doing my quiet time when I heard a very strange noise.  Turns out this hot air balloon was flying over my parents house....nearly landing on the house!!!!  Unfortunately I didn't think to get my camera out till it made it down the street....crazy!!!

I had so much fun going to my niece's softball game tonight.  And what a beautiful backdrop for the game!!!  I miss those mountains so much!!!

3 comments:

Darla said...

we had a similar experience when we lived in NM. we unexpectedly saw a beautiful hot air balloon pass very low right in front of our house...it was a nice suprise :) glad you had your camera.

LuAnn said...

Looks like you are having a great time !

Mari said...

The mountains are gorgeous, and how cool to see that hot air balloon!