Thursday, January 1, 2009

Project 365


I have decided to attempt being part of Project 365.  I will be taking one photo each day for the year 2009 and posting it.  

I am so exited to be able to look back at the end of the year and see where God has taken me, blessed me, carried me and loved me!

If you want to participate in this with me, here are the details:

1. grab the code on my sidebar and put it on your own sidebar
2. Sunday will be 365 day. So, on Sundays, post your pictures from the week. You can post them as a slide show or individually with a description for each. The original post said to post your picture every day, but I didn't think I would be able to follow through with that....hence Sundays!
3. Leave me a comment so I know you have posted and can visit to see your pics!!!
4. Don't let this become a chore!! This should be fun! If you miss some days......it's okay!!!

11 comments:

Kerri said...

Hi! I'd love to do this, too. Is there a code or just the picture on your sidebar? I've got my picture for today -- puppies begging for the salad being made! :)

Baba said...

Hi Sara, I am going to join in with you and see where it takes me..
Baba

I got your button in my sidebar and now need to put a link into the picture..

SusanD said...

Hey Sara, I'm going to join in with you and all your friends on this project. I haven't figured out the button in my sidebar yet; but I'll keep working on it. I also set up a separate spot for my photos. I'm excited to see how everyone's pictures progress. Blessings. Susan

SusanD said...

I finally figured out how to put the photo on my sidebar and linked it to the separate site. I've been diligently reading about my new camera's features, loading software, and establishing a photoblog spot. Susan

RissaRoo said...

Hi! This sounds like a lot of fun, count me in! Thanks for the great idea.

LuAnn said...

Sara- Count me in- I have to get the button on the side bar yet. I have posted a couple of pictures. I look forward to being part of this.

riTa Koch said...

I just added your button on my sidebar--that's a first! I look forward to this project for the same reasons you state and because I already take pictures all the time. I'm off to post photos!

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Well I posted my pictures but looking at them now I wonder if I didnt make everything too small... oh well... next time I will know better.
http://zizziehappenings.blogspot.com/2009/01/start-of-project-365.html

LISSALYNN2006 said...

grea idea seems like alot of fun,,,,, but i guess its toolate for me to start

Aspiemom said...

I found your blog through OurMoments,OurMemories when she linked to you the Project 365. That's such a great idea. Is it too late to join in on that?

I enjoyed visiting your blog. I'm nearing 50 myself, so we're approaching that together.

Alvis said...

I started mine on January 1st, also. I try to post every day, but I suspect it will become a once a week thing for me soon, also.