Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 35 - Friday, Feb. 4

First off, my friend got her pathology report back...they got ALL the cancer.  She will not have to endure radiation!!!!  Thank you, Jesus!!  He has taken such amazing care of her!!
A storm is blowing in today.  1-3 inches is predicted....yes, just 1-2 inches.  I had to run to the store for a couple items for a dinner I had to make for a friend and this is what I found......

 The people here are crazy.  It was like they all thought they would be snowed in for a MONTH.  It took me 3 times as long to check out as it took to find my items.....ugh!!

But I need them because I was spending the night with this friend and making her dinner....

She dislocated her shoulder and can't care for her baby.  Her husband had to work over night and so I got the pleasure of spending the night with her and caring for this sweet, precious baby!!!!

1 comment:

Mari said...

What a great pathology report!