Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 42 - Friday, Feb. 11

Every school was closed today but ours...go figure. We had a late start.  So after seeing that Jared was on his way to school (driving himself), Steve and I left for our usual Friday breakfast date.  This is what we found on the roads...
 Solid ice!
I could not believe we send Jared out on this!!!!  And I was worried sick until we heard from him.  He made it fine but said it was pretty bad....ugh.  However, it was all melted by the time he came home!

This is about the best snowman you will ever see in AR!!  at my neighbors!

2 comments:

Mari said...

I've done plenty of worrying about my kids on the road too, and I know there will be more!
That snowman is perfect!

Lhoyt said...

Just think of all the worrying you saved before you found out the road was icy!

Love the picture of the snowman.