Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 201 - Wednesday, July 20

Today was a pretty great day!!
I was able to have lunch with a dear friend who is leaving for China for 2 years.  I am so glad I got to see her one more time!  sorry no picture, LeAnne, but it was awful of me! :)

 Steve and I went out to dinner for our 27th anniversary...which is tomorrow.  We had such a good time, I completely forgot to take a picture.  So, I took this one as we left the restaurant!  I love him!!!

And then I ended the night with the best surprise!  My son was supposed to come home tomorrow night, after I had left for She Speaks.  But he walked in at 10:00pm to surprise me!!!!  Did this mama's heart good!!!

2 comments:

Mari said...

What a wonderful day! I'm smiling with you. :)

bentonflocke said...

two really wonderful pictures full of love!!!