Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 202 - Thursday, July 21

Today, I celebrate 27 years of marriage to my best friend!!

Today is also the day I leave for She Speaks!!!
I first flew to Memphis where I met Jamie.  Jamie and I have been blogging friends for about 3 years or so.  I can't tell you how fun it was to see her face to face today!!!
We thought we would have a couple of hours in the airport and then on to Charlotte......well, that turned into about 7 hours when they finally told us they were canceling our flight....ugh!  I was so glad we were together!  Delta put us up at a nice hotel, with new tickets to head out tomorrow!

2 comments:

ChrisJ said...

That's happening more and more -- the canceled flights I mean. Glad you got good accommodation and had a friend!

bentonflocke said...

I know how fun it is to see blogging friends face to face! And I only could say - I love it!