Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 296 - Sunday, October 23

So very excited!!!
I have been wanting a Cricut for a while now but they are very expensive.  I had finally decided to spend some early birthday $$ on the smallest one today, but Michaels was sold out by the time I got there.  So Alyssa and I decided to try Wowmart and to my surprise this very expensive one was marked at a price over 50% lower than everywhere else!!  And there was only one left...I grabbed it.  However, at the check out we found out it was mismarked, but guess what? They had to give it to me for that price!!!  They were not too happy, but I did the happy dance all the way to the car!!!!

1 comment:

Darla said...

nice! looks like you are having fun with this. :) good thing i am not on pinterest, i don't have time for all of these projects! but i am certainly enjoying looking at yours and LuAnns.