Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day 233 - Friday


I went to the Post Office today to mail some gifts
I had to purchase a box, tape and bubble wrap
I got it all together and got in a very LONG line..with ONE very slow worker behind the counter at the busiest time of day!!
After more than 30 min., I had moved up ONE person and was still EIGHT from the counter....yikes!! I couldn't leave b/c I had used items from the PO...........but my kids will be home from school very soon.........what to do?
.......yep, I left with all my stuff.
They are just going to have to trust that I will pay for it when I go in tomorrow...
Do we really want the government running our health care?

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

No, we don't, or I don't anyway!

LuAnn said...

NO I DON'T !!!!
Good luck with the box. Sounds like a nightmare!

Aspiemom said...

No I don't! Great post...I have little patience for waiting in lines like that.

Anonymous said...

Good photo op! lol

Doesn't that just fry your cookies?? Glad you left. I would have done the same thing.

And I don't want the government running anything more that has something to do with the way I live my life. I like the health care I now have, thank you!

And if you feel the way I do, we cannot continue to sit on our hands and expect it to *cure* itself!

bentonflocke said...

No I don´t what a day in the Post Office... horrific!

Mari said...

No I don't either! Times like that are so frustrating!